Constructed from robust, corrosion-resistant materials, Parker pneumatic cylinders, components and kits boast remarkable dependability and performance. Their range grants customers the widest selection of sizes, strokes, and diameters available, including standard and compact air cylinders, aluminum cylinders, guided cylinders, NFPA and ISO pneumatic cylinders, low profile models, tie rod pneumatic cylinders and stainless steel air cylinders.
The PA67930-0050 Cylinder is double-acting with grooves to accommodate one or more magnetically-actuated switches, allowing for the detection of piston positions, regardless of stroke length.
• Stroke: 50mm
• Bore: 16mm
• Operating pressure: Max 10 bar (145 psi)
• Operating temperature: Standard: From -20°C to +80°C
• High temperature: From -10°C to +150°C
• Operation at temperatures below 0°C to be confirmed.
• Advantages: High performance cylinder for contactless position sensing.
• Benefits: Long service life.