Hydronit 10L Square Steel Tank
Mounting - Vertical Mounting
330mm Long x 185mm Wide
1/2" BSP Female Threads
Horizontal Filling Volume - 9.6L
Vertical Filling Volume - 8.1L
Material - Fe P04-EN10130 Steel Sheet 1.5mm Thickness
Fluid - Mineral Based Oil ISO/DIN 6743/4
Working Temperature - -15°C/+70°C
Hydronit Srl produces mini and micro modular hydraulic power packs and DC electropumps, for mobile, industrial and marine applications.
Our core business is the research, development and production of modular hydraulic power packs, valves and components.
Unlike their largest international competitors, which have multiple businesses in different power transmission sectors, their core business is fully committed and focused on the research, development and production of modular hydraulic power packs and relevant components only, for which they strive for excellence.
Compliance To Market Standards
- Mini power packs can house, on the Universal or Smart central manifolds, standard group 0 and group 1 gear pumps with clockwise or counterclockwise rotation, bidirectional or double execution (also HI-LO).
- Standard electric motors can be fitted with B14 shape, from frame to frame 71 to 112, Nema 56C and 184TC frames.
- Screw-in cartridge valves are fitted in standard 3/4-16UNF SAE08 cavities.
- The high performance pressure balanced gear pumps, the electrical motors and solenoid valves’ coils are all specifically designed and optimized for typical micro power unit applications in order to improve the system overall efficiency, increase power density, reducing heat generation and power consumption.
- The units are individually 100% tested before delivery to guarantee leak-free and hassle-free operation during their lifetime. The functional components are made with hardened steel parts for best reliability and long life.
Features & Advantages;
- AC & DC power units out of the same modular parts, for industrial and mobile applications;
- High performances (Compact series): power up to 7,5kW, flow up to 25 l/min, pressure up to 300 bar or more, high energy efficiency;
- A Universal Central Manifold for simple or complex hydraulic cirtcuits, with single-or double-acting actuators
- Extremely compact dimensions (Micro series) and high power density;
- Special design for specific applications.