Eaton's Integrated Hydraulics range of direct and pilot operated check valves offers hydraulic circuit design professionals a versatile selection of cartridge and in-line products. All featured products have two pressure ratings, including a typical application pressure rating and a fatigue pressure rating. Poppet type check valve cartridges feature hardened & ground poppets and sharp-edged steel seats, resulting in robust, dirt-tolerant valves with secure seating and ideally suited for repeated, rapid cycling operations with extended life.
Features and Benefits
- Close matching to application requirements from choice of four adjustment control ranges covering 3 to 350 bar (44 to 5000 psi).
- Electrical on/off load from solenoid controlled models.
- Remote parallel control by other pilot valves connected to “vent” port.
- High machine productivity resulting from full system flow being available for work output until system pressure is very close to valve setting.
- Pressure override optimized without detriment to other performance parameters.
- Excellent repeatability and stable performance from cartridge-type design of mainstage parts.
- Low off-load power wastage.
- International mounting interfaces.
- Low installed cost and space requirement from high power/size ratios (more than double that of many conventional designs)
Free Flow Cracking Pressure: -100 : 6.90 Bar [100 lbf/in2]
Max Operating Pressure: 210 Bar
Size: 10 Max Flow 76 L/Min [20 gpm]
Operation: The valve remains closed until the spring bias is reached at port 1 at which time the pop-pet lifts of the seat and allows flow from port 1 to port 2. in the other direction the valve is closed.